The Winhall Memorial Library is a well stocked, vibrant library housed in a beautiful old schoolhouse. Stop by to see our collection of books. We are always up to date with the latest bestsellers and new books. The library has an extensive audiobook collection and a growing DVD collection.
The building may be closed, but we are still open for services, it is just a different process:
- You can still browse our shelves – online at TinyCat
- You can still check out books by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 802-297-9741
- You can still take books home with you – they will be available for pickup on our front porch Tuesdays 12PM-2PM and Thursdays 2PM-4PM.
- We will continue to purchase new books regularly – view New Books
- You can order books through our outdoor pick-up service or take advantage of these free resources
- Click Here For more information regarding our Outdoor Pick-Up Service
- As always, please follow us on Facebook & Instagram
- We are now accepting returns in the drop box
- We are not accepting donations of materials
Monthly Events at the library:
- Third Thursday Community Luncheon in collaboration with the Winhall Community Arts Center
- Book Discussion-books provided by the library each month
- Cookbook Club
- Movie showings
- Artist Receptions
Check out our Amazon Wishlist.
Click here to get involved.
Check out our events calendar!